• 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken thighs
• 1/2 cup Teriyaki sauce (we recommend Kikkoman Teriyaki Takumi)
1. Mix the thighs with the Teriyaki sauce and put into a sealed box, Ziploc bag or bowl.
2. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
3. Place the BBQ Grill Mat on the grill and warm the grill to medium heat (350F-400F).
4. Once the grill is hot, place the chicken on the Grill Mat. Every 3-5 minutes, turn the chicken to the other side using silicon BBQ tongs to make sure it is evenly cooked.
*Total cooking time is approximately 15 minutes or when you see it cooked at the level you prefer.