1. Chop 1 onion into fine pieces.
2. Slice the garlic cloves using a garlic press, or chop them with a knife into fine pieces.
3. Chop the parsley into fine pieces
*Alternatively you can put the onion, garlic, and parsley into a food processor, but be careful not to over-process it. You still want it to be sliced into small pieces, not turned into a puree.
4. In a mixing bowls put the lamb, pine nuts, salt, chopped onion, chopped parsley and chopped garlic.
5. Mix everything together by hand until you get a unified mix.
6. With wet hands, make small kebabs (3-inches around), and put the kebabs on a plate or a tray.
*You can stack the kebabs, but make sure to cover each layer with plastic food wrap.
7. Refrigerate the kebabs for 1 hour prior to grilling them; this helps to prevent the kebabs from falling apart.
8. Place the BBQ Grill Mat on the grill and warm the grill to medium heat (350F-400F).
9. Once the grill is hot, place the kebabs on the Grill Mat, 1 inch from each other.Every 3-5 minutes turn the kebabs to the other side using a silicon BBQ turner to make sure they are evenly cooked.
*Total cooking time is approximately 15 minutes or when you see it cooked at the level you prefer.
Serve with Tahini sauce