Grape Tomatoes Salad
Delicious, Easy to make Grape tomatoes salad with pine nuts and parsley
- One pack of Grape or cherry tomatoes (10 oz)
- 1/2 cup of chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup of pine nuts
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- Wash the tomatoes, let them dry and cut each tomato to half.
- Wash the parsley, let it dry and shop the parsley to fine pieces
- Toast the pine nuts in a heated pan (low to medium heat), and constantly mix it with a wooden spoon, when the pine nuts start to change their color to darker brown is the time to turn off the heat and let them cool down.
- In a bowl mix the tomatoes, parsley and pine nuts, add the olive oil and salt and mix all together.