Garlic Red Trout
Red Trout on the Grill with garlic, rosemary and thyme
• 1 lb. red trout filets
• 6 garlic cloves
• 1/2 tsp. salt
• 1/4 tsp. black pepper
• 1 tsp. dried thyme
• 1 tsp. dried rosemary
• 1/4 cup olive oil
• Juice from 1 lemon
1. In a mixing bowl or plastic box, mix the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, rosemary, thyme and garlic (crush with garlic press).
2. Add the fish and mix it together in the bowl or in a sealed box.
3. Put in the fridge for 1 hour so the fish will soak all the flavors.
4. Place the BBQ Grill Mat on the grill and warm the grill to low heat (200F).
5. Once the grill is hot, place the fish on the Grill Mat, 1 inch from each other. Every 3-5 minutes, turn the fish to the other side using the silicon BBQ turner to make sure they are evenly cooked.
*Total cooking time is approximately 10 minutes or when you see it cooked at the level you prefer.