Delicious Chicken Skewers that your kids will love (as well as adults) very easy to make.
• 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken thighs
• ¼ cup Canola oil
• 2 tbsp. red paprika
• 3 tbsp. honey
• 1 tsp. salt
• Wood skewers
1. Cut the chicken thighs into squares (1.5 inch).
2. In a mixing bowl, mix the oil with the salt and paprika. Add the chicken thighs and mix it all together.
3. Wash the wood skewers in running water for about a minute (it helps preventing the skewers from getting burnt)
4. Put 4 pieces of the thighs on each skewer and place the skewers on a platter or tray.
5. Drip honey on each layer of the chicken skewers.
6. Place the BBQ Grill Mat on the grill and warm the grill to medium heat (350F-400F).
7. Once the grill is hot, place the skewers on the Grill Mat. Every 3-5 minutes, turn the skewers to the other side using silicon BBQ tongs to make sure they are evenly cooked.
*Total cooking time is approximately 15 minutes or when you see it cooked at the level you prefer.
Serve with Tahini sauce